Beijing Games is Underway

Posted by doms | Sunday, August 10, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

The much anticipated sporting event in the world is underway in Beijing.

I am looking forward to Filipino athletes who were able to secure olympic berths despite the odds. I pray that they do well. Go, Pinoy!

Another thing that I will really look forward is the Men's Basketball competition. I am a sucker for underdogs that is why I hope Argentina win the gold. But I wouldn't mind if USA regains its supremacy in basketball.

Next to basketball, I would like to watch the Tennis competition. I hope Federer and Nadal can bring their rivalry in the Olympics as well.

Be one with Olympic spirit. Take on the olympic quiz challenge below and win exciting prizes.



China Olympic Quiz Challenge
WIN! all 5 official Olympic mascot dolls! Klik Dito

0 comments