Greg Oden injured again

Posted by doms | Wednesday, October 29, 2008 | | 0 comments »

The Portland Trailblazers opened up their 2008 - 2009 campaign on the Greg Oden's wrong foot. It seemed that Oden's NBA career is cursed as he logged in 13 scoreless minutes before hurting his foot. I hope that it is only a minor sprain.

One good thing I noticed from the box scores was that Rudy Fernandez scored 16 points on his first NBA game. Maybe the fates are not stacked against the Trailblazers after all. Next to Phoenix Suns, I am rooting for the Trailblazers.

Meanwhile, the top picked in this year's draft, Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls opened up his NBA career with a win. That also means rookie coach Vinny Del Negro debuted with a win on his NBA coaching career.

I can't wait to see my Steve Nash and my Phoenix Suns play.

0 comments