Manny Pacquiao featured in Reader's Digest

Posted by doms | Friday, November 21, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Manny Pacquiao will be featured on Reader's Digest as reported by GMA's 24 Oras. The magazine will be distributed in Asia and talks about the Philippine's pride's life and the odd's he faced.

While I do not consider Manny Pacquiao a national hero yet I feel proud that this Reader's Digest issue will once again bring the Philippines to better light amongst is Asian neighbors thru Manny's fame.

I admire Manny for continuously improving himself despite all the money and accolades he already received. I am particularly fond of the improvement in his English and his desire to pursue a college degree.

I hope he would continue inspire the Filipinos in terms of persevering and giving one's best to achieve one's dream.

0 comments