Hardball convinced me to create a Facebook account

Posted by doms | Monday, February 23, 2009 | | 1 comments »

hardball convinced me to have facebook
My favorite local sports show, HARDBALL, proved to be the last straw that compelled me to open a Facebook account.

I really welcome as great sports news that sports talk show being hosted by wacky trio of Bill Velasco, Jinno Rufino and Boyet Sison is finally seen on free local TV via Studio 23 from Mondays thru Thursdays. I used to catch them only at my gf's house as it was previously and solely aired at ANC Channel every 10:30 pm on weekdays.

Having seen that they interact with sports fan through their facebook account, I decided to finally create my own Facebook account. Hoping someday my sports ideas would one day see the light of broadcast TV.


Update:
Guest what? My message on Hardball's facebook wall was read on Friday's episode February 27, 2008.

My primary photo looks dark on TV though. :)

More power to Hardball!!!! :)

1 comments

  1. Grace // March 7, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

    I'm not familiar with this sport. Anyway, I dropped EC here. :)