2009 NBA Playoffs | Nuggets beat Lakers, West Conference Finals 1-1

Posted by doms | Friday, May 22, 2009 | , ,

No Escape this time for Kobe & company at the Denver Nuggets beat the Los Angeles Lakers to even up their Western Conference Championship series 1 - 1 in the on going 2009 NBA Playoffs

I just checked the game on NBA Gamecast, and here is the final score.

2009 NBA Playoffs | Nuggets beat Lakers, West Conference Finals 1-1

I was out of the house early, gone to register in a short course and pay some bills. That is why I did not catch Game 2 of the West Finals between the Nuggets and the Lakers on TV.

Good thing I went to a bank in SM City North Edsa. Because I just learned that the activity area in THE BLOCK is now one of the free wifi locations in the Metro.

After I connected to the free wifi, I went to NBA Gamecast. Chauncey Billups clinch the game at the free throw line.

With the series going to Denver, the Nuggets are riding on a big confidence boost. The series could have been 2 - 0 in their favor now.

For most of the season, the Lakers are favored to take the West again. But Houston perhaps made the Lakers doubt themselves in their conference semifinal series.

If Denver defends their homecourt for games 3 and 4, I think they will be in the finals.