Spain or Netherlands - Who will take the World Cup in South Africa

Posted by doms | Sunday, July 11, 2010 |

Is it Spain or will it be the Netherlands? Who do you think will win the World Cup in South Africa?





The World Cup is the ultimate football event and rivals the Olympics in terms of global fame.

Football or soccer is not a big thing here in our country because the game is not as action as basketball or boxing. But the sportsfan in me can't help but pick a side. I like orange but I will be rooting for Spain. I am certain but there maybe some spanish blood running in my veins. I maybe very well be a half-spanish, half-bread er... Filipino. Hehehe!!!

Seriously, I do hope this sport will gain popularity here in the Philippines. It is one of the sports where height is not a big factor. I believe that in terms of speed and stamina, Filipinos can be great in this sport.

Sadly, I think only big Universities promote this sport. I hope Google's doodle can impressed upon Filipino web searches to embrace the sport.