Cool Undershirts for Sports Wear & Tear from Equmen

Posted by doms | Thursday, August 12, 2010 |

I do believe that I play best when I like what I am wearing, be it my favorite sport shirt, a newly purchased basketball shorts or even favorite accessories like wrist bands and head bands. Much to my amazement, even undershirts and undertrunks can now be designed not only to allow me move freely playing sports but as a support for my whole body.

Undergarment designers, like Equmen, now consult with physical therapists and employ advance proprietary technology to make a simple undershirt fit well to our bodies and at the same time, support our natural body structure. That means wearing these kind of undershirt called Core Precision Undershirt, help us lessen body & back pains we normally get after a long basketball or badminton game, improve blood circulation, and stay comfortably dry & germ-free.

This is a shirt that I really need! What's more I like about these kind of undershirts is that they are not simply for sports activities. I have a very bad posture, almost always stooping or shoulders-hunched. I am glad that all is not lost for me in that area. Wearing one of these undershirts can really help me obtain proper body posture that I really long for.


Whether I'm shooting hoops with friends or smashing shuttlecocks with my office buddies, I am glad that my body will be supported with this kind of undershirt. Or even when I'm just doing my daily routine, I am thrilled that my posture can be improved.

I like my undershirt to go with an underwear of the same make. Equmen's Precision Long Trunks looks ideal for heavy-sweat playing because its unique design promises an all-game comfort and anti-bacterial too!

My playing buddies surely need to watch out when I wear a new set of sports undergarment in our next game. I can confidently go all-out because I'll be less afraid of injuring myself or post-game pains.