Chicago Bulls East Number One

Posted by doms | Thursday, March 17, 2011 | ,

Almost a month ago, I was happy to blog about the Chicago Bulls because I was able to watch them beat the much hyped Miami Heat.

Back then, the Bull's win for me is an indication that they are serious contenders in the Eastern conference in the play-offs.

To my surprise, the Chicago Bulls is now number one in the team standings in the Eastern Conference after their win against the Washington Wizards, 98 - 79. That is without Joakim Noah & Carlos Boozer.

Wow!

Perhaps they got more inspired seeing MJ & Scottie Pippen recently celebrate the 20th anniversary of Chicago's first NBA championship.

Well, the NBA championship is really won by the team that peaks right into the playoffs.

Though I agree that Derrick Rose should be the MVP of the regular season, (barring any major collapse of the Bulls) I'd still think the Celtics will prevail in the East though.

As for my favorite Phoenix Suns team, Captain Nash is injured and may be it is a little too late to catch the Memphis Grizzlies for the 8th place in the west.