My Best Sporting Moments of 2008

Posted by doms | Wednesday, December 31, 2008 | | 0 comments »

If there is one thing I really love to do, it is watching sports. Blogging about it make me realize a favorite fantasy - being a sports writer. When I started this blog last May, I have some doubts if I could sustain the effort - my love of sports carried me the past six months or so. And I guess 2009 won't be any different.

Here is my eight best sport watching moments of 2008.

1. UAAP Season 71 Basketball Games, Final Four and Finals
2. Manny Pacquiao's sensational obliteration of Oscar De La Hoya
3. Tiger Woods making a long birdie putt on 3rd Round of 2008 US Open Golf Championships
4. Roger Federer's semifinal win over Novak Djokovic at the 2008 US Open Tennis Championships
5. The Olympic Basketball Gold medal match between Team USA and Spain
6. Baranggay Ginebra Gin Kings capturing another PBA Title
7. Day 2 of the 2008 Ryder Cup
8. Watching mixed martial arts for the first time with UFC 92 The Ultimate 2008

0 comments