Phoenix Suns 2011 Season Ends with a Win

Posted by doms | Thursday, April 14, 2011 | ,

Phoenix Suns 2011 Season Ends

One of the reasons I lost my zeal to blog about the NBA season like before was the sad state of my favorite team - the Phoenix Suns.

Today my beloved Suns ended their 2011 season with a win over bitter rivals San Antonio Spurs. Granted that Manu Ginobili suffered an injury, I do not consider this as a gimmie.

The Spurs started their three main guys - Duncan, Ginobili & Parker. A sign that the Spurs wanted to win the game and have a chance of securing through out the playoffs until the championship round. But since they lost, the Chicago Bulls holds that advantage.

I wonder what will happen to my Phoenix. But just like what they are named after, I hope that they do rise from the ashes of losing 2011 NBA Season and be the Phoenix Suns that will contend in the playoffs next year.